During the quarantine period, but also after it has been ended, the use o Public Transportation ( Public buses, subway, train, tram , trolley) has different rules to follow. Here, you can find useful information.
Since 1/6/2020 until now this are the rules you need to know if you want to use public transportation means (subway, Buses etc):
• You must wear a mask inside buses, trolleys etc. and subway stations , but also during your transportation. The fee is 150 euros.
• The drivers are separated from the passengers through plastic films, and so they are not obliged to wear a mask.
• The price of the ticket is decreased in 1.20 euros.
• If a vehicle has many passengers, meaning over the 65% which is permitted according to its capacity, the driver can keep the doors closed for new passengers.
• The routes of Friday and Saturday after midnight, are not done.
• Those of you who are over 18 years old and have ΑΦΜ and ΑΜΚΑ, or ΠΑΑΥΠΑ can apply ΟΑΕΔ and get free transportation AthENA card (this measurement was also existed before Covid-19, but now it’s even more important due to coexisting difficulties).
• Try to avoid transportation between 7:00-10:00 and 14:00-17:00, because of the large amount of passengers.